I have now revised Getting Started Chapter 3, Using Styles and
Templates, accepting Hazel's edits and making further edits based on
Gary's review of Writer Guide Chapter 10, Working with Templates, as
well as adding a brief section on printing a list of the styles
defined in a template or document. That topic has been on my list of
enhancements for some time. The revised file is in the Getting Started
Proofing folder.

Today I intend to revise WG Ch10 in a similar manner. Gary has
indicated that he may be making further edits to WG Ch10; those can be
taken into the "official" copy of that chapter when they are
available.

Thanks to both Hazel and Gary for their work. I hope to see more
people getting involved.