Would I be correct in assuming that the factory-default template is actually now embedded within the software--sans any file--for version 3.4.x? I noticed that the former version 3.3.x command no longer exists (according to my way of thinking...) for reverting to the factory-default template--the LO analog of the normal.docm file in MS Word 2007 or later, which is now built into LO, no?

Gary