Le 24/10/2011 10:56, Gary Schnabl a écrit :

Hi Gary,

Then, I suppose having not deleted everything from an earlier
installation might "preinstall" an extension anew on a reinstallation?

Yes, if you already had it, then in all likelihood, it was taken up in your existing configuration files when you upgraded LibO. However, this doesn't always work correctly with some extensions.

Alex