I have no recollection of installing the Template Changer extension, and I did a complete uninstall and reinstall. So, if it is indeed now preinstalled, why mention anything about installing it if it is unnecessary to install. Obviously, some will chime in as to if it indeed is preinstalled or not. So, that can item wait until then.

I just carried over the arrow in OOoMenuPath, as I really do not read all the LO messages about getting rid of this or that and doing yet something else differently; effecting "change" is probably an edifice complex for some--not you, though. Things were OK before, and I reckon you too resisted much of those changes for change's sake at LO docs.

Formatting that arrow was a nuisance anyway--having to use two character styles for each text/arrow combo.

I made an effort to turn off AutoCorrect in my editing as it tends to turn things like OOo into Ooo. One heading paragraph style in the version 3.3 template has such a paragraph style name--likely an AutoCorrected term that was not caught. (I included that suggestion in the tutorial.) Some page-style names in the earlier 3.3 template exposition had such AutoCorrect errors too, I think.

And I suppose you kept (in the template exposition) the addition about making sure that all writers, reviewers, and editors see that all the typefaces used in LO docs are installed on their computers, lest some inadvertent changes not be introduced by not having all the appropriate fonts installed.

Anyway, in order to get a fair amount of variety in my editing tutorial, I have also included the version 3.4 template in order to ferret out any such items. Also, I will add a Getting Started chapter to the mix for even more variety.

Gary