Gary, on page 10 of your edited copy of this file, you have a marginal
note that states, "there is no such Reset Default Template – Text
Document command in version 3.4.x..." However, that command does exist
as it always has, but it does not appear until and unless some other
template (of theuser's choice) has been previously set as the default
(over-riding the default shipped with LO). I will add a sentence to
that effect.

On the same page, you have deleted information about downloading and
installing the Template Changer extension, without explanation. Is
this extension now shipped as part of a standard LO installation (as
some other extensions are)? I could find no evidence of that, but I
may have missed it. I have installed so many extensions at various
times that I no longer am sure which were self-installed and which
come with the program.

BTW, we are no longer using the little arrow symbols in path namess;
as we update the files we are stripping them out and reverting to the
standard >. IIRC, the little arrows were used only in Getting Started
and the Writer Guide before we decided to stop doing that. The word
"we" is not used here to mean "me"; the group discussed the issue and
collectively made the decision.