Hi Morten,

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér
<mjjzf@syntaktisk.dk> wrote:
Dear all,

I sent an email requesting access to the Alfresco site using the address
visible there - but have not received a response.
So I would like to request one. Looking into contributing translation and
assisting with the development of the docs.
While a lot of people don't actually use the documentation, I find it very
important to be able to present extensive documentation to decisionmakers
considering implementing the suite.
Any indication of how far the 3.4.x update process has come?

Sincerely,
Morten
__
Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér
http://syntaktisk.dk * mjjzf@syntaktisk.dk

I have created your Alfresco account and am mailing you the credentials. :-)