Need someone to review Getting Started with Base (GS Ch8)

I recall that one or more people expressed interested in working on
Base documentation.

Could someone please volunteer to review Getting Started with Base (GS
Ch8) for any errors, or for changes in LO v3.4.x that mean updates are
needed to the doc? It's mostly a matter of following the instructions
and seeing if they work. It's a long chapter, so may take awhile to
review properly. More than one person can work on it at the same time
(on separate copies of the file), especially if you review different
parts of the chapter.

Thanks!

I recall that one or more people expressed interested in working on
Base documentation.

I should be back working on Base documentation this week. On of my major
projects is finally wrapping up.