Updating user guides to LibO 3.4.x

A reminder to all (and possibly news to new members of the group) that
the chapters and topics I've identified as needing to be updated for
LibO v3.4.x are listed on this page of the wiki (scroll down a bit to
find them): http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

To update a chapter, go to the LibO Alfresco site and use the files in
the "Drafts" folder of the relevant book.

--Jean

Hi there, Jean,

A reminder to all (and possibly news to new members of the group) that
the chapters and topics I've identified as needing to be updated for
LibO v3.4.x are listed on this page of the wiki (scroll down a bit to
find them):  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

To update a chapter, go to the LibO Alfresco site and use the files in
the "Drafts" folder of the relevant book.

--Jean

It's good to hear from you. :slight_smile: