Ahh, That page ;) lol

I thought it was good and had been editied recently.  I think that one might be best split into a
few short sub-pages such as
Debian
Ubuntu & other Debian family distros
Mageia / Mandriva and family
Redhat family distros
openSUSE distros
Slackware
Arch
Many of those are probably about the same anyway.

On the main page something generic such as "As Root User do ... " and then later a "Now as normal
user ... ".  I think the only differences between the distros is the file ending (either rpm or deb
ie requires yum or dpkg or apt-get) and whether the distro has the "sudo" command by default to
avoid needing to use "su" or logging in as Root.  Hmm, that does suddenly look complicated but it's
really not as bad as i made it sound i'm sure!