LibreOffice Graphics for Developer guide?

I was going to take a look at the developer guide, and at least bring
it somewhat up to date by changing some of the graphics, removing much
of the Open Office nomenclature that no longer applies.

My question is: where can I find Libre Office graphics and templates to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Robert

Hi :slight_smile:
I think that is rebranding work isn't it?  Does this guide help at all?
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development#What_To_Do_When_Rebranding
Errr, that guide might be slightly out-of-date, along with this one!
 (this one is a download)
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/4/47/Rebranding_ooo_docs.odt

Thanks. I'll be going through those documents. I'll probably be
focusing on the rebranding for the time being. Later on, I'll get
into more technical documentation.

Robert