[libreoffice-marketing] Extension website - broader publicity wanted

Hi :slight_smile:
I just thought it might help if i forwarded this to the documentation team.  Sorry i can't do it right now.

Hi Tom, *,

Hi :slight_smile:
I just thought it might help if i forwarded this to the documentation
team. Sorry i can't do it right now. Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

I will ask David directly, if he has time to and is willing to work on the page. He
provided some weeks ago to improve the text (if the structure of the site is
finished).

Regards,
Andreas

Hi all,

I will ask David directly, if he has time to and is willing to work on the page. He
provided some weeks ago to improve the text (if the structure of the site is
finished).

Well as of today, the page :

http://www.libreoffice.org/features/extensions/

still points to :

http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:OpenOfficeExtensions/List

Alex

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Alexander Thurgood
<alex.thurgood@gmail.com> > Well as of today, the page :

http://www.libreoffice.org/features/extensions/

still points to :

http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:OpenOfficeExtensions/List

Sorry, I've been really busy. Please remind me of exactly what URL you
want it to point to, and I will make the change immediately.

Hi David,

Sorry, I've been really busy. Please remind me of exactly what URL you
want it to point to, and I will make the change immediately.

No worries, we've all got our real lives to get on with as well :-)) I
suppose that we ought to link to :

http://extensions-test.libreoffice.org/

Unless someone else has a better take on this.

Alex

Hi Alex,

Hi David,

Sorry, I've been really busy. Please remind me of exactly what URL you
want it to point to, and I will make the change immediately.

No worries, we've all got our real lives to get on with as well :-)) I
suppose that we ought to link to :

http://extensions-test.libreoffice.org/

Sorry, I didn't notice your post until just now, but I checked and the
pages with the associated links have already been fixed, so someone
got there before me. "Good job" to that person. :wink:

Hi David,

Sorry, I didn't notice your post until just now, but I checked and the
pages with the associated links have already been fixed, so someone
got there before me. "Good job" to that person. :wink:

No problem, I think Drew sorted it out.

Alex

Hi :slight_smile:
I think it was Drew that fixed it earlier today or yday.  I don't think he is in documentation mailing list but i'm sure he knows it is appreciated.