Superb, thanks Hazel :)

--- On Tue, 13/9/11, Hazel Russman <hazel_russman@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: Hazel Russman <hazel_russman@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] re: Publishing extensions
To: "LibreOffice" <documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Date: Tuesday, 13 September, 2011, 14:53

I have been through this and added all of Tom's changes, except for one that I disagreed with:
codename versus code-name. A basic principle of manual writing is that all references to text which
appears on the screen must be identical to what the user actually sees. The onscreen form says
"codename" so "codename" it is!

I have also made a few changes of my own. None of them affect the sense, which is quite clear
throughout, but they make the English flow better.

I can't get onto the documentation site at present, maybe because of the Alfresco update. I'll try
to upload later.
--
Hazel Russman <hazel_russman@yahoo.co.uk>