Publishing extensions

I have been through this and added all of Tom's changes, except for one that I disagreed with: codename versus code-name. A basic principle of manual writing is that all references to text which appears on the screen must be identical to what the user actually sees. The onscreen form says "codename" so "codename" it is!

I have also made a few changes of my own. None of them affect the sense, which is quite clear throughout, but they make the English flow better.

I can't get onto the documentation site at present, maybe because of the Alfresco update. I'll try to upload later.

Hazel,

I can't get onto the documentation site at present, maybe because of the Alfresco update. I'll try to upload later.

If you feel like it, you can mail me the document and I'll upload it
when I migrate the rest of the content.

In any case, I'll create you a user account on the new site and send
you the credentials.

If you feel like it, you can mail me the document and I'll upload it
when I migrate the rest of the content.

OK. Attached.

In any case, I'll create you a user account on the new site and send
you the credentials.

You've sent me a new password for the Alfresco site, but I have no idea how to navigate there. It's all Greek to me! Jean said to go to documentation.libreoffice.org instead and I can't get onto that site at all at the moment.

Hi Hazel,

You can't send attachments to the list, The list software strips them
off. you'd have to mail it to me directly.

The old Explorer interface to the Alfresco repository was at
documentation.alfresco.org but that is shut down now. In a few days,
documentation.libreoffice.org will re-direct to
alfresco.libreoffice.org. The address to go to now is
http://alfresco.libreoffice.org, where you will find the Share
interface, which is faster, easier to use and more modern. You'll be
able to log in with the credentials I sent you. Next week, I'll update
the contributor's guide and then it will be easier.

Sorry for the inconvenience for now. Please could you send me your
file off-list and I'll deal with it?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:
Superb, thanks Hazel :slight_smile:

Hi!

Many thanks Hazel, Tom and David!

David: please, upload a PDF version too (Andreas needs a PDF version to
link from the website).

Best regards,
Gustavo Pacheco.

Hi Gustavo,

David: please, upload a PDF version too (Andreas needs a PDF version to
link from the website).

OK, will do.