Hi Hazel,

You can't send attachments to the list, The list software strips them
off. you'd have to mail it to me directly.

The old Explorer interface to the Alfresco repository was at
documentation.alfresco.org but that is shut down now. In a few days,
documentation.libreoffice.org will re-direct to
alfresco.libreoffice.org. The address to go to now is
http://alfresco.libreoffice.org, where you will find the Share
interface, which is faster, easier to use and more modern. You'll be
able to log in with the credentials I sent you. Next week, I'll update
the contributor's guide and then it will be easier.

Sorry for the inconvenience for now. Please could you send me your
file off-list and I'll deal with it?

Thanks. :-)