Dear documentation team,

A few words to introduce myself -
I am a Danish Linux user. I have been active with Free & Open Source Software for many years, written about it on writtenandread.net, used it professionally - it is part of my everyday life. I was proud to see myself on the list of http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/members/ because of my work with the Danish spellchecker project and being part of the Danish translation effort. I also did the Danish translation of Abiword and a number of smaller projects, and I was part of the Xfce translation team as well. I am joining this mailing list as part of my preparation to translate the documentation into Danish, starting with the Getting Started guide. On several occasions, I have come across people interested in doing something like 50-user deployments, but who end up backing away because no documentation is available in Danish. If there is a specific process and workflow, I hope that you will introduce me to it, and I will get started.

All the best & thank you all for your contributions,
Morten
__
Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér
http://syntaktisk.dk * mjjzf@syntaktisk.dk