On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 22:43:59 +1000
Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

I am leaving this project for an unknown length of time (at least
until the end of this year; probably indefinitely). I have too many
other things to do and not enough time in which to do them. I'm glad
I was able to help get out the first set of manuals, but now it's
time for me to move on.

All the best, and I'm glad to have had the chance to work with you
all.

--Jean

Take care, Jean. It's nice to have worked with one so driven to
accomplish so much for the sake of others. All the best to you.

-- jdc