Hi guys,

http://documentation.libreoffice.org is up now, but is exposing the
old site. http://alfresco.libreoffice.org is up and exposing the new
site. http://media.libreoffice.org is up and you can browse the
content currently transferred to the new site.

Best not do any work on docs on the Afresco sites for a day or so, so
that I can get through with transferring the content.

Sorry about the inconvenience, I'll finish as soon as possible. We
should be good before Wednesday. There will be good and interesting
news to report.

More very soon,