Hi Harold,

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 7:16 PM, Harold Schreckengost <mewshi@mewshi.com> wrote:
Is there a task that needs done right that would get me acquainted
with what all needs to be done in order to work on this project?  Any
suggestions are welcome :)

Normally we could point you at some tasks immediately, but I'm in the
middle of upgrading our Alfresco platform this weekend, and so there's
nothing I can point you at right now. Give us a couple of days and we
will jump gratefully on your offer of help. :-)

I'll post back on this thread as soon as we're ready to go. :-)