Sorry, in the guide about Alfresco it says the Afresco site is at
https://alfresco.libreoffice.org/
Note that i got that guide from
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development#First_steps_with_the_Documentation_team
where it says
Using LibreOffice's Alfresco website (not up to date)

Since Alfresco is under-going changes i would guess that it's best not to update that guide just
yet.  Also the Alfresco site might be just down to upgrade it.

I think it might be just me having difficulties right now.
Apols and regards from
Tom :)