Hi, I'm Harold (or mewshi, either one is fine).  I am an English
Composition at my university, when I am actually able to afford attending.

I have experience editing papers (I did it for about one year at my
university, the latter half was paid); I took the majority of a
technical writing course; and I have been using Open/LibreOffice for a
number of years, upwards of half a decade now.

Looking forward to helping!

Regards,
mewshi