Hi Jean, hi Tom,

Well it looks like it won't be possible to do a "transparent rollover"
because the reconfiguration of the new IP address in DNS will take 24
hours or so to reverberate around the Web.

So, when I'm ready (after having manually transferred our existing
content), I'll post back with forewarning.

As I'll be doing this manually (so as not to possible transfer across
the past problems we were having in the current installation of
Alfresco) I'll only be transferring the documentation content. It will
be necessary to recreate all the user accounts from zero.

I'll create accounts for you two to start with, and then I'll be
looking out for other people re-requesting Alfresco access and will
fix them up quickly.

Anyway, more over the next few days.