Le 08/09/11 01:55, Don Parris a écrit :

Hi Don,

In particular, I'd like to help out with Base documentation.  It will be
closer to October before I can do anything at all, but I thought I would at
least throw my name in the hat.

Excellent, welcome aboard. Base is definitely a module where more
complete documentation is required, but the problem is that using it can
be a rather testing/frustrating experience at times, which doesn't
always help an interested writer to try and produce something that when
read will be reproducible !! One can only hope that things will evolve
for the better as overall development progresses.

The development team are aware of the need for a regular Base developer
to maintain the code, and someone who also understands the ins and outs
of the LO codebase, but as yet there is still no one. There is however
at least one person scratching their itch to get postgres support
integrated into a built-in SDBC driver, but that still leaves all the
rest to be looked after.

So, all I can say is good luck, and any input gratefully received.

Alex