Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 8. September 2011, um 07:24:46 schrieb David Nelson:
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>
wrote:
I've been hoping to hear from David Nelson, who may know more than
I about the state of the docs about installing on Linux. Here is a
wiki page, which may or may not be the one currently under
development:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_LibreOffice_on_Linux
I also have a copy of this in ODT; I'm not sure if both are in
sync, but I believe so. I don't see it on the wiki (though it may
be there and I can't find it), so I will send a copy directly to
your gmail address if you like.

The last person who did work on the Linux installation guide was Nino
Nokak, to the best of my knowledge.

No, that's not true ;-)

(I've been editing the parallel installation instructions[1] which
adresses advanced users)

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel

Cheers,
Nino