Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself briefly.  I've been a long-time user of
libre software in general, and OpenOffice.org, and now LibreOffice.  I've
written a minor book and done some journalism, as well as a little bit of
simple blogging.  Some of my articles in the past have been how-tos, as well
as op/ed pieces.  Anyway, I've been pretty quiet the last few years and
thought I might try to help out a little.

In particular, I'd like to help out with Base documentation.  It will be
closer to October before I can do anything at all, but I thought I would at
least throw my name in the hat.

Kind regards,
Don
--
D.C. Parris, FMP, LEED AP O+M, ESL Certificate
Minister, Security/FM Coordinator, Free Software Advocate