Those of you who are also on the ODFAuthors list will have noticed my
post saying that I am "burnt out and not interested in continuing"
with the Apache OOo project at this time. I've heard there is a rumour
going around that I left because a certain vociferous individual
insulted me. Not so. (If anyone insulted me, I'm too impervious to
have noticed.) I left because my attitude is: if I'm not having fun,
I'm not going to continue.

Anyway... although that means that in theory I have more time, don't
assume I'll spend that time here at LO Docs. Nothing against this
group; it's just that I have a zillion other things to do and I'm
going to do some of them. Besides, awhile ago I said I was going to
write a book on styles and templates... so perhaps I'll find some time
to do that.

Cheers, Jean