SI = http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sistema_Internacional_de_Unidades

MP could be Member of Parliment

Probably need a bit of context. :)

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 3:33 PM, David B Teague sr <
davidbteague@comporium.net> wrote:

On 9/5/2011 11:02 AM, Martin Fox wrote:

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 10:35:16 -0400
David B Teague sr<davidbteague@comporium.net>  wrote:

 On 9/5/2011 8:43 AM, Jean Weber wrote:

So herding of cats on AOOo would be something to dream of (Nobody
expects

 the S.I. etc...... apologies to MP).

 What is the S.I. and who is MP?
--David

--
nil significat nisi oscillat

Very technical: Spanish Inquisition and Monty Python :=)))))
<grin>
Martin

<giggle> I didn't expect that here. But it is quite appropriate. Thanks.

David

--
nil significat nisi oscillat
do wop, do wop, do wop!