Errr, is it possible to copy&paste the config folder from Windows to Gnu&Linux
and to Mac?  The folder in Gnu&Linux is something like

~/.libreoffice/3/user

Would it be possible to have that folder on a usb-stick and then whichever
machine you are on could use the same folder?

Also if 2 people use the same login on the same machine could they have separate
user-profiles?  I think question is better for the Users List so i will ask it
there instead of here.