Good to hear :)  Does it have the regular Mac keyboard or does it still have a
"Windows" key?  Mouse with 2 keys?

If i scrapped the Windows logo off my keyboard and carefully painted an Ubuntu
logo instead could i get in trouble with MS?  Also i was going to buy an Ubuntu
roll-up keyboard but noticed it had the Windows icon on it's Windows key (and it
didn't have a number-pad which is the main bit i usually need at work). Lol

Anyway, it's good to hear another person has a Mac :)