On Mon, 5 Sep 2011 12:47:15 +0100 (BST)
Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi :)
I thought ODFauthors were trying to organise collaboration between OOo
and LO documentation?  I don't think this should be 1 person's
responsibility to organise.  I think there are a few people here from
ODFauthors now?

Hi Tom
Any subject line involving both AOOo and LibO should probably be prefaced
with a "Here be Dragons".

As Jean likes to put it, managing the authors group to date has been like
herding cats.

On the AOOo lists discussions get quickly into personal slanging matches
and much airing  of dirty linen. That aside, the subject of documentation
is - if I read the lists correctly - nowhere near as important as getting
a build of AOOo done and sorting out the integration of OOo into the
Apache farmyard. Maybe I am not 100% correct but.....

So herding of cats on AOOo would be something to dream of (Nobody expects
the S.I. etc...... apologies to MP).

My impression at present is that we (?) are better served by continuing to
review and revise docs for LibO - including a peep at 3.5 - and (where
appropriate) sneak a look for differences at the _old_ OOo 3.4Beta which
was released just before the Oracle "Dump".

regards
Martin

--
Martin J Fox