On Mon, 5 Sep 2011 12:01:16 +0100 (BST)
Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi :)
I'm guessing you have already had one called K9?  It's a shame Base is
not quite up to the level of the challenge you face with Access.

There has been some discussion about a power-users guide in here about a
month ago.  It stalled when a few of us argued that the macro chapters
that are already in the guides should stay there even tho it edges into
the realms of power-users.  There is no reason why such chapters
couldn't be in more than one guide tho.

Hi Tom
Thanks for the comment and continuing what appears to be a useful line of
thought.

No, the others (belonging to my better half) have Swiss names.

It would be great to think that at some stage I could challenge myself
with Base to the same extent, but I fear I will be pensioned before that
can happen. I hope/trust I am proved totally wrong.

--
Martin J Fox
马丁·福克斯