I thought ODFauthors were trying to organise collaboration between OOo and LO
documentation?  I don't think this should be 1 person's responsibility to
organise.  I think there are a few people here from ODFauthors now?

Since LO is developing faster and has more functionality it might make sense to
work on the guides for LO and then rebrand for OOo?  I thought that one of the
low priorities for this team was to reduce things such as "LibreOffice Writer"
to "Writer" if that would make it easier.  Ok, bad example because a simple
find&replace would solve all of those quite quickly.