Is it possible to see recent changes done throughout the wiki?  In Ubuntu
Community Docs there is this page
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RecentChanges?max_days=7
and i seem to remember something similar for the LibreOffice wiki but can't
remember how now.

Sanyii has been removed so he/she doesn't have access to editing the wiki-pages
anymore.