Thanks for the heads-up. I'll revert some recent edits (by someone
with the username Sanyii) and I hope then it will be okay.

--Jean

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 21:12, Ian Leyton <leytonir@gmail.com> wrote:
I just had a look at the http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation
page and all the document links seem to be Page does not exist or end up on
blank pages.

The LibO Documentation page seem Ok in the most part.

Regards

Ian