I'm guessing you have already had one called K9?  It's a shame Base is not quite
up to the level of the challenge you face with Access.

There has been some discussion about a power-users guide in here about a month
ago.  It stalled when a few of us argued that the macro chapters that are
already in the guides should stay there even tho it edges into the realms of
power-users.  There is no reason why such chapters couldn't be in more than one
guide tho.