On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 18:09, Martin Fox <info@mjfox.ch> wrote:
Jean
I am working through Pivot Tables (Previously DataPilot) from Ch 8 of the
Calc Guide at present.
There will be quite some confusion as not all the strings have been
changed from DP to PT - for example the first layout screen still says
DataPilot while all the help screns have Pivot Tables.
regards from no long weekend, no summer holidays, wet and raining CH
Martin

Hi Martin,
Glad to hear you're on the job; wasn't sure if your other work/life
was interfering.
Oh joy (not!) regarding the DP/PT confusion... I hope that gets sorted
in the next bugfix release, due in (I think) October.