I am working through Pivot Tables (Previously DataPilot) from Ch 8 of the
Calc Guide at present.
There will be quite some confusion as not all the strings have been
changed from DP to PT - for example the first layout screen still says
DataPilot while all the help screns have Pivot Tables.
regards from no long weekend, no summer holidays, wet and raining CH
Martin

On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 19:02:52 +1000