I guess that means people should download any chapters they think they might
work on even if it turns out they don't have time to.  The trick is not to
download too much because 24 or even 48 hours is really not long enough to get
much done and might be better just as a break to relax in anyway.

David, thanks for keeping working at this and getting the alfresco folks onto it
too.