On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 20:47, Hazel Russman <hazel_russman@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:53:28 +1000
Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

As was probably
apparent, that book was originally converted to LibreOffice in a hurry
and some things were missed in the process. So we're grateful to have
someone pointing them out.

Sending information in an email like you did works just fine.

One thing I noticed in the Impress Guide (and it's probably in all of them) is the reference to a
star on the status line as the mark of a dirty file. It's a star in OOo but LO uses a folded page
with an icon that I can't quite identify; it could be a miniature version of the component icon.

Dirty file? You mean having unsaved changes? Some of the LO books
definitely have had that changed from a star to the new icon; if the
Impress Guide (or any other) hasn't, then yes that's an oversight.
Thanks for reporting it! (And we're really, really glad that you're
going to be looking over the LO docs now.)