On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:53:28 +1000
Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

As was probably
apparent, that book was originally converted to LibreOffice in a hurry
and some things were missed in the process. So we're grateful to have
someone pointing them out.

Sending information in an email like you did works just fine.

One thing I noticed in the Impress Guide (and it's probably in all of them) is the reference to a
star on the status line as the mark of a dirty file. It's a star in OOo but LO uses a folded page
with an icon that I can't quite identify; it could be a miniature version of the component icon.
--
Hazel Russman <hazel_russman@yahoo.co.uk>