John,
Thank you for sending your corrections and suggestions for the Writer
Guide. We've just started updating it for the new release of
LibreOffice (V3.4.x), so this is excellent timing. As was probably
apparent, that book was originally converted to LibreOffice in a hurry
and some things were missed in the process. So we're grateful to have
someone pointing them out.

Sending information in an email like you did works just fine.

Regards, Jean