Errors and suggestions for Writer User Guide

Hi
I was working through the Writer guide to learn about Mail Merge and
have picked up a number of points to bring to your attention. Most, but
not all, relate to chapter 11; Using Mail Merge.
I hope they're of some use to you. They are contained in the attachment.
Regards
                John Smith

John

Attachments are stripped off by the listserver. Can you post the
document and provide a link to it.

Hi John,

Hi
I was working through the Writer guide to learn about Mail Merge and
have picked up a number of points to bring to your attention. Most, but
not all, relate to chapter 11; Using Mail Merge.
I hope they're of some use to you. They are contained in the attachment.

I'm sure your points are of some use, but I can't tell you this for
sure, since your attachment got stripped from your mail.

Please write again and insert your remarks in the body of your email
message.

Thanks,
Sigrid

Sorry. I'm not that tech. savvy. How do I post a document? Thanks
John Smith