On 30/08/2011 21:00, planas wrote:
John

Attachments are stripped off by the listserver. Can you post the
document and provide a link to it.

On Tue, 2011-08-30 at 20:29 +0100, John Smith wrote:

Hi
I was working through the Writer guide to learn about Mail Merge and
have picked up a number of points to bring to your attention. Most, but
not all, relate to chapter 11; Using Mail Merge.
I hope they're of some use to you. They are contained in the attachment.
Regards
                John Smith

Sorry. I'm not that tech. savvy. How do I post a document? Thanks
John Smith