Hah!  I had only just got around to telling Tim (of the NA Dvd Project) that the
new chapters were available but the printed books weren't! Lol.  Ahh well, it's
easy for me to update them :)  The wiki page looks nice :)  The LO page looks
good too.  I can't see what you think you have missed.

On the LO page
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/
under the GS Guide is an "Other Topics" about Extensions.  Shall i get a table
ready for that for the wiki?