Printed copies of Math, Impress, and Draw guides

Printed copies of the LibreOffice 3.3 Math, Impress, and Draw guides are
now available on Lulu.com:

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback/libreoffice-3-math-guide/16684176
LibreOffice Math Guide

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/libreoffice-3-impress-guide/16684124
LibreOffice Impress Guide

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback/libreoffice-3-draw-guide/16684152
LibreOffice Draw Guide

The wiki and website have been updated, and it's on our blog,
http://libodocs.wordpress.com/

I'm sure I've forgotten to do something or tell someone regarding these,
so please either do it or tell them or mention it to me to follow
up... :wink:

The next edition (for v3.4) will have spiffy new covers with a variation
on a design by Drew Jensen, and will be published in 6x9-inch page size
(more like a "real book") now that I have learned how to shrink the A4
pages with only a few clicks in Adobe Acrobat Pro.

I can also produce PDFs scaled to fit US letter-size paper, so we could
provide both A4 and US-letter editions if we wanted to. Not that I'm
keen to take the time to do that for all the individual chapters; just
saying that it can be done.

Hah! I had only just got around to telling Tim (of the NA Dvd Project) that the
new chapters were available but the printed books weren't! Lol. Ahh well, it's
easy for me to update them :slight_smile: The wiki page looks nice :slight_smile: The LO page looks
good too. I can't see what you think you have missed.

On the LO page
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/
under the GS Guide is an "Other Topics" about Extensions. Shall i get a table
ready for that for the wiki?