On Sunday, August 28, 2011, Hazel Russman <hazel_russman@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
I have downloaded this chapter from the proofread folder of Impress but I
still haven't managed to find the icon for checking out and locking it.

The impress Guide and all the other guides for v3.3 have been published. I
am running late in moving chapters to the Published spaces.

You are of course welcome to edit any published chapter you wish, but it
might be more helpful at this point to review the chapters for updates to
v3.4. I don't think I have created a space yet for Impress v3.4, but I will
do so today.

The list of items that I am aware of that need updating for v3.4 are on the
wiki, on the Documentation/Development or Documentation/Production page, I
think.

I notice that the Impress chapters in this folder have no initials in
their titles. Is this significant? I'm still feeling my way here.

That's right. We use a different tracking system here that does not include
changing the file names. It's all on the metadata and the version control
built into the Alfresco CMS.