Hi Andreas,

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de> wrote:
the site will serve as extension-repo for LibreOffice in the next days. Thus I think
you can proofread and edit the text. If you want an account, please give me a ping.
Otherwise you can sent me your changes (plain text, odt ...) and I publish it.

Regards,
Andreas

OK, this is on my to-do list for attention just as soon as I can give
it time. Once the actual user interface of the extensions site is up
to scratch from the language quality viewpoint, we can update the
documentation.

So I'll get back to you about this subject as soon as I'm able to.

The extensions site can certainly be documented in its own little
guide, but will also be covered in the Getting Started guide.

As Jean explained, at present, our current convention is to post
download-ready documents on the wiki, and to link to the wiki-based
copies on the libreoffice.org website. And we keep a working copy of
the document on Alfresco for updating and maintenance.