Hi Jean,

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:
In case anyone here is not subscribed to the "announce" mailing list.
And if not, why not? -- Jean

Personally, I'm subscribed to all of the lists, but it was a great
idea to post this important news here. BTW, if you decided to stand
for election, you'd definitely get *my* vote. A big thanks for the
huge part you play in keeping the docs team rolling.