I have downloaded this chapter from the proofreading folder and mean to copy-edit it over the next
few days. I have not done any LibreOffice work before, and I must say I find the Alfresco site
confusing and difficult to navigate.

If this were an OpenOffice doc, I would have retracted it as well as downloading it but so far I
haven't found anything on the page corresponding to this operation. According to the guidelines I
am supposed to put my "wiki user id" (whatever that is!)in the "checkout" column, but I can't see a
checkout column either.

I looked at the Help and couldn't make much of that. Hopefully someone will give me a bit of
guidance.

--
Hazel Russman <hazeldebian@googlemail.com>