2011/8/25 Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de>

Hi Gustavo, all,

sorry for crossposting.

First a big thanks to Gustavo all the other contributors for their work on
the
documentation.

 Hi Andreas!

  You're welcome. I'm glad to help the project!

 About Publishing_extensions.odt, at the moment I'm working in some Jean's
suggestions (please, see
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Talk:Extensions_Repository#Suggestions_for_additions_.2F_improvements_2,
topics 3 and 4).

 If you have some note about this content, please, send us.

 I want to finish topics 3 and 4 next week. I will notice here about it.
After, someone can do the topic 5.

 Best regards,
 Gustavo Pacheco