Hi David, *,

Am Dienstag, 16. August 2011, 18:57:43 schrieb David Nelson:
Hi Rainer,

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Rainer Bielefeld

<LibreOffice@bielefeldundbuss.de> wrote:
Nothing for the nearby future, butt ...
What do you think about integrating a brief version into normal LibO
Help? That might ease translations, would be additionally available in
the Help Wiki, ...

My inclination would be to wait until the extensions repo reaches a
more-finished state, as regards presentation and functionality, so as
to reduce the necessary updating work.

the site will serve as extension-repo for LibreOffice in the next days. Thus I think
you can proofread and edit the text. If you want an account, please give me a ping.
Otherwise you can sent me your changes (plain text, odt ...) and I publish it.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice