On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 12:58 +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:
Hi Gustavo, all,

sorry for crossposting.

First a big thanks to Gustavo all the other contributors for their work on the
documentation.

Am Samstag, 13. August 2011, 23:15:35 schrieb Gustavo Pacheco:

(...)
  The document is here:
   http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Installing_extensions.odt (I
removed the date on the name).

Can someone put the document on the libreoffice-website into the documentation
section? I have not the necessary rights to do so.

(...)

  After review, Andreas can put a link to a PDF version of this document
from the every extension page on the site.

I can link to the document very easy, if it is located on our website. I hope someone
with the necessary rights will jump in and place the document on our website ;-)

Regards,
Andreas

Other documentation (such as the user guides) is stored on the wiki and
links to the wiki are put on the website. Why not do that with this
document?