On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 15:01:37 +1000
Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

Martin,
I'll go through your notes from the update of the Draw Guide to try to
find any further changes needed for v3.4.x and add them to the list on
the wiki if I find any. I've put one there already: Eyedropper renamed
to Color Replacer.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development#Draw_Guide

--Jean

ok, and a reminder to me to see if there is anything else I can recall....

--
Martin J Fox
马丁·福克斯